We are currently accepting 2019 Fall and Winter 2020 semester applications.
We are now accepting Winter 2020 semester applications for both the Qualifications Upgrade and Leadership certification program. We also continue to accept 2019 Fall semester applications. Looking to apply for a grant? Here’s a quick tutorial on how to use the online application platform.
Essential grant benefits
The Ontario ECE Grants program offers financial support through education and travel grants, as well as book and training allowance. Be proactive and share the benefits with someone this may be of interest to. Financial assistance may be all they need to further their career.
- FULL-TIME & PART-TIME STUDIES: Financial support for child care development career advancement with programs that work around you.
- STUDY ONLINE OR AT A DISTANCE: Take advantage of financial support to solidify your career, all from the comforts of home.
- EARN MORE INCOME: Both programs have the potential to expand your career reach, paving the way to higher paying jobs.
- OPEN TO ALL AGES: It’s never too early or late to apply for financial support towards professional development opportunities.
- VARIETY OF INSTITUTIONS: Choose from 25 colleges spread across Ontario, that offer programs related to Early Childhood Education.
- HOME-BASED CREDIBILITY: Benefit from the credibility that comes with being a Registered Early Childhood Educator.
Have a question?
Simply use the form below and submit your inquiry to our email. We will be happy to get back to you in a timely manner.